Natural Irish Sea Moss:
Ingredients: Sea Moss, Bladderwrack, Burdock Root
- Has 92 of the 102 minerals that the body is made from.
- Extreme Nutrient Dense a powerhouse of overall nutrients.
- Increase Brain Health.
- Immune & Respiratory Health Benefits.
- Sea Moss Helps Rid The Body Of Mucus.
- Compounds within Sea Moss some are Anti Viral & Some Are Anti Micro Bio.
- Very Good Amount of The Antis: Anti Inflammatory, Bacterial, Virus, Aging, Cancer & Prevents Tumor Activity.
- Sea Moss Increase Energy.
- THE POWERHOUSE OF ALL NATURAL HEALTH!
Sea moss, scientifically known as Chondrus crispus, is a type of algae or seaweed. It grows in waters along the rocky Atlantic coasts, primarily between North America and Europe. It’s an edible sea plant similar to other seaweeds, algae, and other familiar leafy sea vegetables like kelp or dulse.
The most common varieties that grow in the warmer waters are generally red and often called Irish moss.
Great Taste, Convenient, Works FAST!
Gummy Count: 60